Main Preferential Policy
Chinese and foreign investors can establish the trade type and non-trade type enterprises in the Integrated Free Trade Zone in accordance with the law,to be engaged in international trade, International entrepot trade,world purchases,distribution and supply and delivery,world change trains,the export processing,research and development,manufacture,
storage in bond,logistics,goods show,etc..Through sanctioning,the investors can set up finance,insurance in the district;the legal person’s enterprises outside the district can set up the branch in the Integrated Free Trade Zone in accordance with the law,The above enterprises,organizations,besides enjoying the preferential policies of the special economic zone in Hainan Province described above,still enjoy the following main preferential policies:
1. The goods that pass in and out of the Integrated Free Trade Zone shall not implement imports and exports quota, licence management (except the cases otherwise stipulated in the law, administrative statute and rule). Customs manages the goods that pass in and out of the Integrated Free Trade Zone with record.
2. The goods entering the Integrated Free Trade Zone from the outside of the border, the import duty and import link customs levied taxs, shall be handled according to the following regulation except the cases otherwise stipulated in the law, administrative statute:
(1) Machine,apparatus needed by the infrastructure construction projects and the building materials needed in factory building, storage shall be duty-free.
(2) Machine, apparatus, mould, and maintenance accessories necessary for enterprise production shall be duty-free;
(3)Office supplies of reasonable quantity self used by enterprise and administrative organization oneself, shall be duty-free.
(4)The goods transported from the outside into the district (except (1), (2), (3) and the cases otherwise stipulated) shall be bonded.
(5)There is not time restriction of the goods storages in bond in Integrated Free Trade Zone, but those stored for over 2 years, the enterprise shall be put on record to the customs every year in the district.
3. The goods, products of the enterprise in the district that are transported to outside the border are exempted from the export duty, except the cases otherwise stipulated in the law, administrative statute and rule.
4. The goods, products in the district are sold to the outside of the district, the customs shall go through formalities of declaring at the Customs according to the goods import relevant regulations and levy taxs according to the real state of the goods; The goods that enter into the district from the outside of the district shall be treated as export, enjoying the refund of tax, and the customs shall go through formalities of exporting according to the export relevant regulations, and the goods export tax rebate is handled according to the pertinent regulations of the State.
5. The goods can be circulated in the district. The enterprises in district that transfer, shift goods both sides shall report the goods item, the relevant name or description, quantity, amount of money electronic datum message to the Customs; The value-added tax and consumption tax of the goods trade between enterprises in the district shall not be levied.
6. The raw materials imported for the production and processing of the enterprises from the outside of the district shall not be limited in quantity, and do not implement an account of earnest money of processing trade bank. With approval the processing can be trusted outside of the boundary.